I am often invited to give talks and offer workshops to organisations, schools and social-care/health settings.
I love to translate complex constructs and research findings from psychology, brain-science and child development into accessible, down-to-earth and easily applied concepts and strategies for parents, teachers, educators, business leaders and anyone with an interest in embodying the art and science of well-being and thriving in their lives.
And I love to equip my audience both with easy-to-use, in-the-moment strategies that they can apply immediately and with an understanding of the why behind the strategies, as we know from research that when we know the why, it will make the change easier to apply!
I love speaking to audiences - big and small - delivering my message from the heart, with levity and the odd anecdote drawn from my clinical experience and research background as well as from my experience as a parent (and a human being).
I invite participant interaction during my sessions, creating a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere, which we know from brain-science is the best way to learn.
For Schools and Educational Settings
- Mental Health and the Educational Environment
- Anxiety in the Classroom
- Supporting Students with Big Emotions
- Embracing neuro-diversity in schools and beyond
For Organisations and Businesses
- Supporting your Child with Anxiety and Overwhelm
- Nurturing self-esteem and Resilience in children and Young People
- How to Thrive: Optimising Well-being in Children and Young People
- Supporting your Child with Big Emotions and High-sensitivity
- Balancing connected and compassionate parenting with an engaged and productive work-life
- How to Really Look after yourself as a Parent (and why it is really important).
- Embracing Neuro-diversity in the Workplace and Beyond
For Health and Social-Care Professionals
- Self-Care for the Caring Professions: Embracing authentic Self-Care from the inside out.
- Burn-out and Work-related Spill-over and Working with Complex Case-loads
Interested in having me speak at your event?
Please complete the form below